Part Time (14 hours per week) / Annual Salary £19,782 (Pro Rata)
The Vice President Diversity & Wellbeing will work with students and SA staff on areas related to diversity and student wellbeing, ensuring that all students at City are effectively represented and their mental and physical wellbeing is promoted and championed. Their responsibilities include:
- Work with students and staff to promote positive mental health and a positive lifestyle.
- Develop SA liberation work (campaigns supporting the rights of women, ethnic minorities, LGBTQ+ people and disabled people), including liberation months and societies.
- Support the Student President in leading the Students’ Association.
Any City of Glasgow College student currently enrolled at college (excluding evening/weekend leisure courses) can stand for election if they are:
- Over the age of 16
- Are eligible to work in the UK and
- Can commit to working 14 hours a week
These hours can be flexible around your studies but core hours will be between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
To apply for a Vice President position you must also be progressing to the next level of your course or starting a new course in academic year 2021-22. This course must be running throughout the entire academic year 2020-21.