Skip to main content

Ask your Student Parliament

Have you got a question about what the SA have been working on?  Is there something new you would like to ask us to work on?  We’d love to hear from you! 

At Student Parliament, there is 2 types of questions you can ask and these are:

Holding us to account

This means that you’d like to ask us about something we are already doing. For example, it could be about how much money we’ve spent on Freshers or that you would like us feedback on our input at a particular College Committee.

Suggestion to work on something new

You’d like to ask the SA to consider working on something new, such as launching a new campaign or starting a new club.  Responses to this may include working with you to turn your idea into a proposal or surveying more students to measure wider interest.

If you know what you want to ask then please use the form below! If you are still unsure if Student Parliament is the right place for your question then you can get in touch with us to discuss further by emailing

Full Name: 

Student ID Number:

Email Address:

Phone Number:

Type of Questions: 

What is your question for Parliament? 



City Campus

Students’ Association
City of Glasgow College
Second Floor
190 Cathedral Street
G4 0RF
t: 0141 375 5322

Riverside Campus

Students’ Association
City of Glasgow College
Ground Floor
21 Thistle Street
G5 9XB
t: 0141 375 5600

City of Glasgow College

Registered Charity No: SC036198

Powered by MSL